Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Here are the Top Ten Books at CHS being checked out:

1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Thirteen Reasons Why: A Novel by Jay Asher
4. Summer of Secrets (Bluford High series) by Paul Langan
5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
6. Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure by James Patterson
7. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
8. A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
9. First Shot by Walter Sorrells
10. The Hobbit, or, There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien

Many of these are no surprise to me with the recent movies being released or in production...but a few are a bit interesting.  I guess I don't always see what is going out since my lovely library ladies are doing most of the checking out throughout the day.  I like to think that A Dog's Purpose made the list all because of my glowing recommendations to everyone I come across! We haven't had Nevermore for very long so I'm amazed that it already made the list.  I am interested to see how this list changes throughout the year, so I will post this list on Tuesdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment